Smart Grid Teleport
With the Withthegrid Teleport you can deliver smart energy solutions. Bring your battery inverters, charging stations, heat pumps, solar panels and much more to the cloud.
Accelerate the energy transition
- Setup in minutes
- Integrated hardware protocols
- Real-time (millisecond) data logging
- Firmware over the air updates
- Own cloud or SaaS solution
- Offline mode up to 10 days
Be prepared for the future
- Exploiting negative energy prices
- Reduce grid congestion
- Trading on different electricity markets
- Optimal combination of sun, wind, heat pump, battery and charging station
- Enable Cable Pooling
- Mandatory shutdown of solar parks by the grid operator
- Dealing with new capacity tariff grid operators
Run your smart algorithms on the edge
Collect local measurement data from your smart devices. Up to every 100ms. Process the data directly at the edge or forward it to your cloud.
give instructions to your devices: Charge batteries, charge maximum, limit solar production, maximize self-consumption. Receive real-time confirmation on sent control signals.
Realize a complete energy management system. Benefit from fast response times. Ensures robustness in the event of network failures.
Filter data directly on the Teleport to reduce the load on the server side.
Collect and process data at the edge to reduce latency, limit bandwidth usage, and comply with privacy regulations.
Local dynamic net balancing off.
“Real-time monitoring helps us connect more renewable energy to the grid while increasing the efficiency of our own operations.”
Hans Leenders – Asset manager Joulz
Unlimited integration possibilities
Withthegrid asset monitoring
Your own cloud
Your own database
And much more …
Also works with Withthegrid Asset Monitoring Cloud
Remotely curtail your solar, whenever, wherever.
List of supported manufacturers and protocols:
- Modbus TCP
- Modbus RTU
- EN 61850 MMS
Service and offer
Withthegrid asset monitoring cloud
Configured hardware protocols (Modbus, Sunspec, OCPP, Rest API, EN61850 MMS)
Implementation support (own cloud, own database)
112mm x 84mm x 25mm
- Cellular (4G/LTE Cat1)
- 3X USB
- 1x RS485 (2-wire) / RS232 port, terminal-block
- 2x analog 4–20mA input
- 4x digital outputs + 4x digital inputs
- CPU: NXP i.MX8M Mini, quad-core ARM Cortex-A53, 1.8GHz
- RAM: 2GB
- Primary storage: 32GB
Save hundreds of development hours. To the market in no time. Long availability and support. In-house knowledge and expertise.